Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup roughly crushed plain bran flakes or Fiber One original cereal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups fat free vanilla or lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
In a small bowl, combine almonds, cereal, and coconut oil until well incorporated. Evenly distribute almond mixture into the bottom of each popsicle well and spoon yogurt over almond mixture. Top each cup with chopped strawberries then place in freezer for at least 3 hours or until completely frozen (option to freeze overnight).
Get creative! Try lemon yogurt with blueberries instead, or any of your favorite fruits!
The TLC Surgery Doctors have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.
- BMI < 20
- BMI 20 - 24.9
- healthy weight
- BMI 25 - 29.9
- BMI 30 - 34.9
- BMI 35 - 39.9
- severe obesity
- BMI 40 - 49.9
- morbid obesity
- BMI > 50
- super morbid obesity