Strawberry Lemon High Protein Jell-O
- 2 Scoops or 2 Packets UNJURY® Strawberry Sorbet
- 1 Package Jell-O Sugar Free Lemon Gelatin
- 2 Cups Water
1. Follow package directions for dissolving Jell-O in 1 cup of boiling water.
2. After dissolving, set aside to cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. In a different bowl, measure 1 cup of cold water.
4. Add two scoops or packets of Strawberry Sorbet UNJURY to cold water, one scoop or packet at a time, stirring slowly to dissolve.
5. Stir UNJURY mixed in cold water into dissolved Jell-O. Chill quickly.
6. The protein will settle somewhat to create a smooth cloud at the bottom. The taste is unchanged.
**You can use vanilla protein with orange jello
**after you dissolve protein powder with water, pour through sieve to take out any lumps of powder that didn’t dissolve
Portion Size: 1/2 Cup
Recipe Makes: 4 Servings
Protein: 12 grams; 80% Calories from Protein
Per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Protein 48 (80%), Protein 12 g, Total Fat 0g, Carbohydrates 2g, Sugars 2g.
- BMI < 20
- BMI 20 - 24.9
- healthy weight
- BMI 25 - 29.9
- BMI 30 - 34.9
- BMI 35 - 39.9
- severe obesity
- BMI 40 - 49.9
- morbid obesity
- BMI > 50
- super morbid obesity