- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey (dark meat preferred)
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs italian herbs seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet lined with foil, brushed with olive oil.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (turkey through black pepper). Using an ice cream scoop, form into golf ball size meatballs and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, turning once during baking time, until cooked through.
Serve with sautéed kale or your choice of dark colorful vegetable!
- BMI < 20
- BMI 20 - 24.9
- healthy weight
- BMI 25 - 29.9
- BMI 30 - 34.9
- BMI 35 - 39.9
- severe obesity
- BMI 40 - 49.9
- morbid obesity
- BMI > 50
- super morbid obesity