- 6 slices smoked beef, deli-style (such as Budding®) , 6 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 slices lean turkey bacon, cut in half, 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 cups sliced crimini mushrooms (baby bella mushrooms), ¼ cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Line a 9×13 inch pan with the sliced smoked beef. Set aside.
2. Wrap each chicken breast with half a slice of turkey bacon and place on top of beef.
3. In a medium bowl, mix soup, Greek yogurt, and sliced mushrooms. Pour mushroom mixture on top of chicken and smooth across. Sprinkle almonds on top.
4. Bake uncovered at 500° for 10 minutes, then turn oven down to 325° and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
The TLC Surgery Doctors have either authored or reviewed and approved this content.
- BMI < 20
- BMI 20 - 24.9
- healthy weight
- BMI 25 - 29.9
- BMI 30 - 34.9
- BMI 35 - 39.9
- severe obesity
- BMI 40 - 49.9
- morbid obesity
- BMI > 50
- super morbid obesity